Saturday, August 02, 2008

A little piece of good news!

Just to share this piece of good news with all my readers! I got a scholarship acceptance for the Grace Hopper Conference for Women in Computing (2008) which is in Keystone, Colorado (90 minutes drive from Denver, CO). I will be traveling there and presenting the technical poster which was accepted there earlier.


I am extremely passionate about encouraging ambitious young women pursuing wonderful careers and I find this conference to be a great budding ground promoting this. A related blog post about my thoughts on this issue and the conference can be found here.

Apart from everything else, I would get an opportunity to explore a new state Colorado which is supposedly among the most beautiful states in the country!


3 comments:

alok said...

Well done!!! & Congratulation :)Wish you all the very best and success.

And for now you have a wonderful weekend.

Moumita said...

congrats munmun, you make us proud.

continue doing so.

Munmun said...

@ Moumita di,
Thanks !