Thursday, May 22, 2008

Updates

There are days when everything seems to go wrong, and there are times when everything seems to fall in the very right place! Today is one of those days - the day of all the 'right' things!

I woke up comparatively early today morning; one, because I had a meeting, and secondly I wanted to do a few experiments to show in the meeting. The meeting went off good; the results I got for the upcoming deadline are good! Petty things, but these make me really happy!

Happiness appears more and more psychological to me these days - clinging to small knick-knacks of life. CIKM is very important for me; hope I am able to make a good submission!

On this happy note, I quote the following few lines:

Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
And dance like no one's watching!


And also the following lyrics from the movie Khamoshi:

Aaj main oopar aasmaan neeche
Aaj main aage zamaana hai peechhe
Aaj main oopar aasmaan neeche
Aaj main aage zamaana hai peechhe
Tell me o khuda
Ab main kya karoon
Chaloon seedhi ki ulti chaloon


2 comments:

alok said...

Yippee ! sounds so happy. And those small things encourage you to things bigger and better …

All the very best :)

Munmun said...

@ Alok
Thanks !